Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 December 2013
I laughed at the cartoon on the front, and so brought this as a stocking filler for my boyfriend who can be a grump after a day at work! However, having a read through, I didn't find half of the comics that amusing, but a few were worth a laugh. Of course, everyone's humour is different.
on 20 January 2014
It amused me before I gave it to Dad as a gift. He wasn't so amused as I think he has been called a "grumpy old git" before, and he didn't see the joke this time. Go on buy it - just be careful who you give it to.
on 16 October 2013
Looks like a nice book, bought as a gift. The cartoons are pretty basic & not that funny. I wouldn't have bought it if I'd flicked through & seen it in a shop......it arrived very quickly.
on 19 February 2016
Purchased as part of a 70th birthday present for someone who already has most things and I knew would get given a load of alcohol. We all had a giggle at some of the cartoons.
on 13 January 2016
Hilarious observations from...er, yes a grumpy old git. A bit like Kenny Everett but in a book. Recommended to dip into on days when your sense of humour needs an MOT!
on 13 February 2014
Mildly amusing.The funniest cartoon is the one on the cover.Most mirth was derived from the fact that the bald main character looks like my brother....
on 15 July 2014
a very funny book, i shall save it for my husbands xmas stocking. just hope he doesnt take it personally! arrived in good time and well packaged.
on 31 January 2014
Bought from the picture & recommendation alone .
Amusing and entertaining . . . and easy reading
A good book to 'dip' into
on 12 November 2013
Brought this book for my dad's birthday. He loved it. Fast delivery. I would recommend this book to all grumpy old gits out there.
on 18 December 2013
A good laugh is always good and takes away any tension. Targeted jokes can always be looked at again and again.