Customer reviews

Tennyson Poems (Everyman's Library POCKET POETS)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 April 2013
How lovely to hold a well bound and printed collection of Tennyson. All the usuals are here, as well as some unexpected. The poem on the death of his still-born son, was extraordinarily intimate for the writer of the Charge of the Light Brigade. Highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2014
These poems remind me of my school days.. When I am by myself I like to read aloud- very relaxing..
Unlike a novel can be read in any order, a good way to pass 10 minuts or so.
One person found this helpful
on 19 November 2010
Bought for my husband who desperately wanted to remember the words of a poem he used to recite at school 'The Revenge'. On receiving the book I also found many poems I knew at school. A great book for any age.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2017
Excellent, love this item been reading it for years
on 8 March 2016
I so love Tennysons work
on 2 July 2015
jolly good
on 13 December 2017
A beautiful edition of a lovely collection of poems, sheer joy. I had never read much by Tennyson before buying this book, and I was delighted to find a real treasure, full of beautiful poetry and deep feeling. The poem to his stillborn son is one where I have to turn over very quickly, as it invariably makes me howl.