Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 August 2007
This book introduces children to the historical topic of William Wallace in a fun and fact filled manner, giving much detail about the blood and guts spilled during this bloody time. It is written in an easy to understand vocabulary and discusses the exaggeration of stories through time (like Wallace supposedly fighting a lion) and the different faces of Wallace (no one really knows what he looked like) with many humorous illustrations throughout.

A fantastic way of getting children around 8 years old and over interested in history.
on 1 September 2016
Both my boys aged 8 and 6 enjoyed this book (as well as myself). It was easy for the boys to follow. It included humour as well as fact which kept us captivated. Definitely a great way to learn some history.
on 17 May 2009
William Wallace and all that

I think the book is very clever and very amusing. I recommend this to anybody that likes gruesome yet funny stories.
The book was very easy to read even though William Wallace came to a horrible end.
on 16 August 2013
Bought this alongside 'William Wallace and All That', and was very glad I did. My six-year-old chuckled all through it - it's informative while still being thoroughly entertaining and doesn't trivialise events in the way that, say, 'Horrible Histories' can do. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 16 October 2013
Both my daughter and I have found this book interesting and fun. A great book for young and old alike.
on 14 September 2016
Great book, just what I was looking for.