on 23 March 2016
I bought the whole series after having watched Blood Ties on Prime. The show unfortunately was cancelled after one season but it did mention that it was based on Tanya Huff's Vicky Nelson books. Google did his magic and I found these books. I read almost one a day. It's a dynamic who'd done it with a vampire twist, some romance and loads and loads of witty banter. Loved the whole series.
on 21 July 2009
This book is a cracking good read that I couldn't put down. If you are into vampires and demons then this is a book for you! I think it might be a little more for the girls as Henry is fascinating, but lads should like the action.
on 27 April 2009
Just as good as the first. Out of Toronto this time and this time add in werewolves and more romance! Well written, good pace, good characters, and another brilliant novel by Huff! I will be reading the third in the series soon!
on 27 May 2013
Book was an easy read.
Good to read when travelling.
Enjoyable and just enough detail and mystery to keep me interested.
on 28 February 2009
great read recommened if like vampire romance and action as well as seeing the tv series based on the books (blood ties)
on 19 February 2015
Really enjoyed it, only took me a few hours to finish it.
on 4 March 2016