Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 May 2017
Ok
on 30 April 2016
Kept the child out of our hair at Easter:)
on 1 March 2016
It was calm
on 6 April 2016
Thanks
on 1 June 2011
This CGP revision guide concisely covers everything that you need to know for Chemistry GCSE. All the concepts are explained in an accessible way that will definitely help you in any areas that you are having difficulty in. The book is well laid out with all of the topics subdivided into manageable chunks which helps when revising. Each page contains lots of colour to keep you interested. Also, certain words are in bold font which is an effective way of emphasising the key points. My only criticism would be the jokes which simply aren't funny. However, if you can overlook these then this is an excellent revision guide which contains a remarkable amount of information.
on 13 August 2013
I've just finished my GCSEs and when in my chemistry test I answered every question without hesitance or pause. I felt like I knew every question and I can safely say that is because of this book. It helped me as for once I had all the information I needed in one place. I could go back and use information I had needed from past tests and use it to make my explanations more advanced. This book was a great help. Anyone doing the same course as I should use this book.
on 10 September 2011
CGP books are always excellent value for money. They're bright, clear, and easy to understand. They make revision for GCSE's a breeze, and are filled with just enough humour to keep your attention from wandering too much.
on 23 January 2015
I have so enjoyed working with this study guide. It is not only for students but can also be used for general knowledge. I have retired now and felt the need for mental stimulation. I found the GCSE STUDY GUIDES on Amazon and what a difference they made in my experience. I have been able to read subjects that I did not enjoy at school but now with some maturity, find them so stimulating. They have so opened up my perception of the world around me. What a "find"!