Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2011
This great book is just what it says. No gimics, cutesy pictures or paragraphs of instruction. It just gives your child the chance to practise what they have learnt at school. If that's what you're after, buy this book!
on 30 July 2012
this book is really good for practicing year 2 maths . different range and variety of maths problems to solve good value for money . You might though need to teach your child basic before they attempt its more like quest bank.
on 5 May 2014
I found KS1 Maths Numeracy Workout Book very useful for my son who is in year 2. Being one of the youngest in his class (August born baby) and he was finding it difficult to catch-up with his mates. I bought this book during the mid-term brake and was using it to teach my son. I allowed him to start solving the maths problems on his own and ask for help where he needs one. The books guide me on area to teach. This book developed his logical thinking and he is no longer afraid of maths.

Now, my son has lot of interest in maths.
on 30 August 2012
Fairly good workot maths book. However, there are few similar questions to work out. The contents are good but work practices few for little one to practice more . Extra sheet per content will be better.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this book to help my daughter who is in year 2 have a bit more confidence with her Maths and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. Its black and white and not all singing all dancing like some of the more colourful revision aids but my daughter liked the variation in problems and wants to do more which can only be a good thing
on 17 June 2014
Brilliant compilation sure to keep the brains of your little one busy. It's a book that has questions relevant to the present school curriculum.
on 9 December 2012
THis is a very good exercise book that we enjoy doing with my son. . . . . . . .
on 8 January 2015
Great product, arrived on time
on 24 December 2012
I bought this book to assist and give me ideas as I am tutoring a child. I am glad I was able to preview some of the pages on Amazon before purchasing and am very pleased with the layout and approach.
on 2 September 2013
Easy to read and book to work through at the appropriate level. Each page is split into 3 sections, kind of like Starter, Main and challenge. Pupils like doing them as fillers. Arrived on time.