Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2017
This is a really wonderful book!! We've read it so often since we bought it a year ago and it's still just as fun to read. My husband can read the book off by heart so we can take it with us wherever we go!! We all love it!! (Me my husband my 3 year old boy and my 1 year old daughter!!) it's a must have!!
on 12 April 2017
This is bound to please children everywhere.

I bought the Kindle version of this book and it has lovely bright colour pictures and tells the story of Gerald the giraffe who struggles to dance with the other animals in Africa at the annual jungle dance.

Sad and disillusioned, he ends up leaving the dance and heading home. Not long after, after looking at the moon and talking to a cricket he discovers that he actually can dance. While the cricket plays his violin, Gerald's dancing attracts all the other animals who come and watch him shuffle his hooves and somersault around. They all agree that he is the best dancer of all the animals, but this is only possible when he hears the music that he likes.

It is a sweet story and the illustrations capture the moments perfectly. It is written in a rhyming style, much like a poem.
on 18 March 2017
Great book for my 2 year old. Lovely colourful pictures and I really enjoy reading the rhyming words. She'll love this as she gets older and understands the words more too. Definitely worth buying.
on 24 March 2017
Lovely book my son loves it he is 2 years old and asks this to be read again and again. Glad I bought it.
on 7 July 2017
Beautiful rhyming story about Gerald the Giraffe who can't dance and feels left out but then dances his own way and everyone loves him. What's not to like?
Good for conversations with little ones too. Great illustrations throughout.
on 4 June 2017
Beautiful book. My granddaughter loves it, everyone has to read it when they visit. Definitely recommend. Thank you
on 14 July 2017
An amazingly funny and sweet ryhming story that's fun for all the kids and me when reading it my little ones favourite book as she loves giraffes and the quality and colour in the pictures are excellent
on 9 May 2017
A very colourful book full of animals. It is delightful. It holds the children's attention and they love naming all the animals.
on 6 March 2017
Such a lovely book about overcoming adversity, without ramming it down your throat
on 21 June 2017
this book is in great condition and is a large size with great illustrations