Commotion In The Ocean
Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 May 2018
This is part of a series - we first acquired Giraffe's Can't Dance, then Rumble in the Jungle - and my 3 y/o loves them. The rhymes and drawings are really good and make bedtime fun.
on 15 April 2018
Not as entertaining as the cover would have you think, A little complicated for a young child... Should be made larger and more simplified in who the creatures are.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 January 2015
My kids love this book. The rhymes bounce along nicely and there are different underwater animals on each page so they enjoy coming across their favourites. On each page are three tiny starfish who are hiding in a different place each time and my kids love to spot those two. The illustrations are lighthearted and in bold, bright colours.
on 17 October 2013
Lovely story that not only shows children what the animals look like, but informs them of their charateristics and habitats, in a fun and simple way. We have used plasitc sea animals (which you can buy off Amazon - pack of 12 sea creatures- contains some of the animals from the book) we match them to the book, and having read about them, the children go off and act out what they have learnt - i.e. "dont shake hands with a lobster!"
on 11 March 2013
I got this for my three year old who is mad on fish... it starts off rhyming but looses it towards the end which is a shame but there are many fish in here and even about the strange fish at the very deep bottom of the ocean so it is quite nice. But like I said the rhyming starts off good but by the end you are trying to rhyme but it just isnt there.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2014
I spent months reading The Lion Who Wanted To Love by these authors and my LO loved it. I however was getting bored so thought let's try this. Well I wasn't disappointed. The colours and pictures are big, bright and bold and is just great to look at. The wee poems that go along with them are nice and easy to read and I find myself getting into a wee rhythm when reading it to my LO. Highly recommend it to anyone and I have bought a copy to give to a family members LO as well. I feel exactly the same way towards the other book we bought from them Dinosaurs Galore!. Just what you want in a toddlers book.
on 23 May 2018
Lovely illustrations, great for little ones.
on 28 April 2018
Super cute.. Very amusing to my 2 year old.
review image
on 5 April 2018
A very welcomed present. My grand daughter loves this book
on 21 January 2018
Great story book. Lovely colours/pictures and enjoyed.