Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 February 2017
Lovely book. Although need to change the wording yourself if you're expecting a girl as the unborn baby is a boy.
on 9 May 2017
My daughter loved reading this book while I was expecting my second child and she still asks to read it 3 months after our babies arrival. It helped her to understand a bit about how I was feeling being pregnant and about having a baby 'inside mummy's tummy'. It rhymes nicely and has lovely bright illustrations.
on 21 July 2017
Love this book and my 20 month old son loves it too. Hard to tell the understanding at his age but he realises I'm the same as the mummy in the book and shows affection for his sister in my tummy. Only wish the baby was not referred to as brother throughout the book- feel like this is more confusing because my son is younger
on 5 February 2017
My son is two and loves this book, I love it too, its like it was written for our family, everything that says in the book suits what we do at home! made him excited about becoming a big brother and I think he understands better what is coming... Will see in a couple of days as my due date is around the corner!!
on 11 July 2017
Brought as a gift for my nephew, which he loved. His parents were a little concerned that it implied a certain gender for the expected baby, as they didn't know what they were expecting and were trying to prepare him for a new brother or sister.
Fantastic read.
on 24 April 2017
lovely book! as described!
on 29 July 2017
We love this book. I read this to my older son during my second pregnancy. I have my first copy to a friend ages ago. And I ended up ordering the second copy. My younger son also loves it too.
on 16 December 2014
Good book, but the way it's worded is like you're expecting a boy - not great if you don't know what you're having or you're expecting a girl. It wouldn't have taken much to make it more generic.
on 22 April 2017
great book x
on 29 June 2015
My son is obsessed with Lions and absolutely loved this book. The rhyming language throughout makes it even more enjoyable. brilliant book!