Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Little Leon: Soups, Salads & Snacks: Naturally Fast Recipes
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 May 2017
Stylish looking book and good recipes
on 17 April 2013
Leon books have earned a loyal following and any new Leon publications are welcome. As someone with any or all of the other tomes, I looked forward to these Little Leons with excitement only to find that they are merely cobbled together pamphlets with hard covers using material from the previous books. I can well understand the logic of this process from the publishers point of view, but really ..... 7 soup recipes, 8 salad recipes etc! Perhaps people might purchase these slight books as a taster gift for someone who's never seen a Leon book before, otherwise so very disappointing and just give the impression 'let's squeeze a bit more cash out of Leon fans'. Not worth the seemingly bargain price.
on 18 April 2013
1st time I have ever returned a book,if you have the other Leon cookbooks then you already have this one!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 November 2016
I have the Leon cook books and know their fast food restaurants in London and elsewhere. This small book is fifty pages full of ideas for snacks and more substantial fare for the cook without much time on their hands to prepare tasty meals. They are mostly "assembly jobs" with preparation times usually around the ten minute mark. I've bought it to send out to my son working in Spain, who's getting a little jaded with the tapas scene, and would like some simple recipes to have a go at.
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2017
I like this little cookbook - I like all the Leon recipes I have tried and these are equally good. It is not a big book and there are not a massive range of recipes, but there are certainly enough to provide variety to the weekly meal plan!
on 18 November 2014
Nice little book but not quite what I was expecting. Guess I expected more recipes and didn't realse it was quite so small!
on 13 May 2014
its little small and simple but it ok.I think will by nice idea to give this book some young student.
on 25 January 2014
Been to the restaurant with my daughter so bought this for a stocking filler which she really loves and cooks from
on 4 August 2014
Smaller than expected but I guess the clue was in the title
on 15 November 2015
Rehash of other books. Shame.