Customer reviews

on 22 February 2013
Good, concise, informative book with good photography getting the head going off in all directions thinking of solutions to space problems - or the lack of it!!
on 29 May 2015
Lots of great ideas to copy although for most of the spectacular visuals in the book, you would really need an architect.
VINE VOICEon 12 June 2015
This is the best Interia book ever. Explains how how to maximise your small space. Breaks it into stages for each chapter that covers different aspects of Interia. It has loads of relavent pictures demonstrating each point made. I now look at interias in books & TV in a different light as I have more professional insite. I have other Terrance C books from the past and they are all wonderful. I am going to look at buying his Storage book. It's such a great read and the pictures are great. My house is on the smaller side and already it is helping me with my interia decisions in colour, style, flow, light, line of sight and furnishing. I have only read a few chapters and I have learnt loads already. Great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 20 August 2014
Superb. Very good photographs and very well written text.
on 17 July 2015