on 9 January 2013
I gave this book to my daughter at Christmas .She is a product of the sixties and loved it . as did I . We are both keen followers of fashion and as it was my training at Art College and I have always maintained the interest.
on 27 December 2014
I've read this, but have no idea what it's supposed to be or what it's trying to be. And it's way overpriced for that kind of confusion.

Left page text is minimal and then we get one miserly photo that is supposed to support visually the text. It doesn't.

I got to the end and have little idea now of how '50 fashion looks changed the 60s' than I had at the beginning.

P.S. the book on the 1980s (and presumably the one on the 70s - which I won't be buying) is just the same shallow offering.
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2014
A good read,this gives you information about different stars that have been seen as fashion icons or trend setters,i have enjoyed reading about things that changed the 60's,it is an easy read with small chunks of info that is easy to digest,for the money well worth the download.
on 5 May 2016
The book was useful for my daughters school project, The swinging sixties.
on 29 March 2015
The book had considerable what appeared to be water damage
on 17 June 2014
I don't know what this book was like as it was a present. Awe qwerty qwe qwe qwe qwe qwe qwe
on 20 June 2013
This book captures the tone of the fifties through excellent iconic photographs of the of many of the fashion leaders of this exciting period. Simple,well presented and loved by the teenage girl it was sent to.
on 24 April 2015
great
on 29 December 2012
The book was in good condition and arrived quickly. A smaller envelope could have been used to minimise waste but that is only a minor issue. Thank you