Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 February 2013
i bought this for my dad who claims to love reading but is always never finishing a book! so i bought this as it has bite size reading matter all the old pics and you can put it down and pick it up again 3months later and it doesnt matter
on 10 May 2010
Everything in the modern world is "designed" from clothes to cell phones and there are many "forces" defining where design is going - the car is one of those forcesnot only it defines the design for many objects but the effort that is put in the design of a car gives it a "soul". This book shows us some of the cars in the cars short history that left a mark in the world. Some machines are special, some more special than others.
on 14 August 2015
I bought this as a present for my Dad and he loved it!
on 14 October 2013
I bought this as a present - not yet given - and I think it will be very well received. It covers all the cars I used to love in the sixties, and some from before, with good illustrations.
on 5 February 2014
This was a Christmas gift for someone who loves cars. He says he loves dipping in and out of it, with a job and 2 small children, this is an ideal gift for him.
on 25 November 2013
Got this for my brother in law for Christmas as he is car mad. I am sure he will love it when we give it to him.
on 1 January 2013
Excellent stocking stuffer, with a neat amount of information to accompany each photograph, a book for casual reading for any type of reader.
on 25 June 2013
I love these Design Museum books. We have the Fifty sixties looks that changed the world and they look really nice together on the shelf.
on 6 July 2013
Got this for fathers day and my husband seems happy enough with it. The book was smaller in size than what \I was expecting for the price
on 18 May 2013
Nice little book, very nice present for people who loves cars, sum up the legend cars over the last years. nice pictures and ok text.