on 11 April 2014
Found this very help full. Had elements 8, was given his book, as a gift Photoshop Elements 8 . Yes .
on 5 April 2014
What else can I say love it because I can go to a section as and when I need it. easy steps indeed. Not for an experienced photoshop user obviously but if you have just brought an elements programme, well worth the buy.
on 13 February 2014
I am currently going to U3A classes for photography and the software they use is CS5. The Elements 12 can do most things and many times turns out to be easier. I will be 75 in June and find the Elements 12 very easy to handle plus the above book shows you many things that would be difficult to find out just by browsing on ones own.
on 8 April 2014
Have struggled with other software books and I'm quite techie. This book was small, readable and clear. It arrived well packaged and quickly. Definitely recommend software and book.
on 12 January 2015
This was a present for my wife who loves Elements 12 and keeps it at her side when using the graphics.
The book was a good price well packaged arriving well before the delivery date stated. Would recommend for senior surfers like us.
on 29 September 2014
Brilliant book, I am new to both photography and photoshop. This book will become my bible for some time to come. Well explained and easy to follow.

It took a long time to arrive but is as new.
on 11 November 2014
Being new to Photoshop Elements, I wanted a simple, easy to understand book to help me to understand the programme and its features. I have found this book does just that. I do intend to buy a more in depth book in the future but this book is more than adequate for now. An ideal book for beginners.
on 26 September 2014
An easy to follow text book. Indipensble for slow learners like me!
on 13 March 2014
An excellent book for the price.It is aimed at the beginner as an introduction to editing. It is written in non technical and in an easy to read format. It would not be suitable for a reader looking for a more advanced book on imaging editing in Elements.
on 28 March 2014
A good book, with useful tips and information. However, I didn't find the way in which it's written as easy to read as a book I bought on Elements 9 by Scott Kelby....it'll be Kelby for me in future.