Customer reviews

on 17 April 2015
Came in good time, Nicely set out. Bought for my Mam but possible still bit technical for Mam but ok for me to use with her to show her how to do basic stuff.
on 13 March 2015
Great little reference book. Comes in handy when I'm having issue with Windows 8.1. It's simple to use and covers all the subjects I have had issues with.
on 23 June 2014
I bought this book as I have got a new laptop and thought it would be useful am pleased with it
on 15 August 2014
Having been using Windows XP for the last 15 years, this has been a very useful aid to help the change to my new computer with Windows 8.1.
on 25 January 2015
Ideal for all of us beginners
on 2 June 2013
I had borrowed this book from the library and found it so easy to follow, so I bought myself a copy to keep.
on 20 February 2013
I’ve found that this is the best tutorial book to date. The full colour guide is well written and illustrated.
on 6 April 2015
This is a first class little book. Very clearly written and full of useful wrinkles. I have only recently begun using Win 8 full time after years of immersion in Win 7. I had read a lot negative comments about 8, but soon put them aside.
on 24 August 2015
1ST CLASS TRANSACTION/PLENTY OF FACTS
on 24 September 2013
I like tho use this book as a reference. It is easy to read, with good use of pictures. Thank you