Customer reviews

on 19 September 2015
Bought for my dad and he says it is fantastic and most helpful
on 12 September 2012
I had bought my IPad 2 last year. Was capable to use the device, but after I bought the book I learned a lot more.
Very easy to use. Clear pictures. I am 71 and so everybody should be able to use this book.
on 30 July 2013
when I bought the i pad 2 there were no instructions in the box and setting up was difficult so some one did it for me however after a short time communication between my pc and the I pad broke down that is when I bought the book, it is very well written for someone well informed but to someone who in not familiar with the jargon of the I pad it is not really a help, I would like to have seen a list at the back of the book of what if's, example........what if I want the change the password on my I pad section setting up incoming and outgoing mail I am resorting to the internet for information and also plan to visit an apple shop which is 1 1/2 hours bus ride away from where I live on the whole I have not benefitted yet from my purchase of the book..
on 23 December 2012
It arrived on time and I was amazed at how easy it was to read and follow. It answered all my questions and a definite must for any IPad owner.
on 2 December 2011
Easy to read and a definate help in getting to grips with iPad 2.I am glad that I bought it.It will be handy in the future without doubt.
on 17 December 2012
If you have the iPad,you need the Manuel. You can learn the hard way, but believe me, the Manuel is very good and well worth the money spent on it
on 13 December 2012
Good book for old timers! Shows you around the I-pad if you haven't got a young friend / relation to help!!
on 9 February 2012
i found the book very informative easy too understand catergories full of useful information would reccomend to a friend great book regards
on 25 August 2013
This little book is brilliant! It takes you step by step through everything you need to know, how to do everything you want to do, all in simple layman's language. I wouldn't be without it. If you are an older owner of an iPad (I'm 68 years old) then get this little diamond :-)
on 12 December 2013
Am reasonably computer literate - but typical of Apple you get NO helpful instruction book with their products.
I thought this book would help out with any queries that occurred - and I was right, it gave a mine of information
in plain English which was most helpful.
Would highly recommend this to any "silver surfer" as a useful accessory.