Customer reviews

on 10 April 2017
Useful quick reference book
on 24 February 2011
The book is an ideal starting off point to getting the basic information, in fact I would give it top marks, if it could only go a lttle further, it would be good if they could produce a second volume intitled PE9 in further steps for someone like me who has progressed and would to know more..
on 4 January 2012
Have just invested in Photoshop Elements 9 and soon realised there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. A tuition book is a must to get the most from the software and this was one of the more reasonably priced. Its being very useful already.
on 10 October 2011
The Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 software is a bit daunting but this book enabled me to easily manipulate my photos in ways I find truly amazing!
on 22 November 2012
I bought this after the good reviews (I did notice the comments about it being basic) and thought it would be a good place to start learning about Photoshop elements.

I'm fairly computer literate but was so lost in elements I didn't know where to start and needed some help. The book is well written and easy to follow but unfortunately this book really is a step by step of only the very basics and doesn't go into any real detail so you are left with more questions than answers. Mine's been on the shelf virtually since I bought it. I then bought Photoshop Elements 9 - the missing manual which although quite in depth is much more like it.
on 25 June 2012
The product says what it does - Elements in easy steps. This is an ideal book for the beginner as it contains easy step by step instructions and also includes a chapter at the back which gives some ideas and instructions for greater creativity. I purchased this book alongside The Photoshop Elements 9 book by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski(which I would definitely recommend) as I felt I needed a basic book alongside a book with more advanced techniques so I could use them side-by-side. Yes, a good, clear book that is simple to use.
on 9 June 2011
with this book it is so easy.The combination of visual and text instruction, makes it easy for anyone. I am a technophobe, so if I can make sense of it;so can you!!!
on 8 May 2012
Being a complete and utter novice on Photoshop I bought the book in the hope of it being an idiots guide. Its a great book, but you have to have some knowledge of Photoshop itself.
Still I am learning, and the book has helped a great deal. It explains how to use the different elements on the programme and does it in a nice easy way. I will keep the book as I will need it more as time goes on
on 12 March 2013
Not been through it all yet but from what i have seen so far i already knew, but for someone that has not got a clue this is worth the buy....
on 15 March 2014
excellent book really easy to follow and do the things I want to do on photoshop. but definitely a beginners guide.