Customer reviews

on 27 April 2015
Havent used this much yet, but it does look very easy to follow
on 9 January 2011
I'm probably not the best person to review this as I have been using these products since before Windows. However, this book actually seems to serve as a good introduction to the software suite - picking its way carefully through all the main points. Because of my prior knowledge it's difficult to know whether it is the best for a 'beginner'. But, I now give tuition in these programs to beginners and I have recommended this book to all of them - in fact, that is why I have bought so many copies...
on 1 February 2013
I bought the Office 2010 in Easy Steps because I am doing a computer course and thought it might help me pick up the new software quicker. It is very clear and easy to read and does have some good information. It is good to keep handy in case you need to refer to something but I do think it maybe does not include absolutely everything the software can do and this is sometimes a problem. Very helpful if you are just starting with Office 2010.
on 21 May 2012
Great book arrived well on time will be very useful in my new job.
on 6 July 2013
I found it easy to understand and laid out well but some things are not covered and that disappointed me a bit.
The index could have been a bit more detailed as well.
on 17 December 2012
It explains everything so simply and makes life a lot easier. It makes using Office a pleasure and cuts down on time taken, thanks to knowledge from the book.
on 12 April 2013
Exactly what I wanted for a beginner, for reference. Although I have found with this type of book you use it when stuck. No good reading from cover to cover.
on 28 January 2013
As with all this series of books, really easy to understand and follow, well worth buying, Brilliant instruction and tips.
on 15 August 2013
I was looking for a quick start to using Office 2010 as it was so different to the Office 2003 I had been using. This book is ideal for helping with the transition for experienced users. If you are new to Office and are looking for something more in depth and detailed, this might be too lightweight for you.
on 1 December 2014
not used yet ,have read parts that make sese