on 19 August 2011
I ordered the whole set and am not impressed. Pictures repeat from book to book, I wish we could learn more words. I also have found a few mistakes. Shame on you, author and group of editors!
on 21 September 2011
Wonderful book as my nephew has a Russian mum and Scottish dad so both are able to read him this book. The illustrations are bright and the book well set out. Great value for money, only wish there were a lot more to choose from in the series. Maybe in time there will be more published.
on 13 July 2014
I have a few of these books and while I wasn't that keen to start, my opinion has changed as out of all the Russian based items we have in the house, these are the ones that have started my son speaking (he is only just speaking English, so any Russian words are really pleasing). I don't have this one yet, but the publishers get super bonus points for publishing both and English and American version :) I am a pedant and it makes me very happy :D
on 24 February 2014
This is a great book for one of the children in our school who does not speak English, lovely pictures and colours. We have got him to understand some of the pictures and getting him to sound them out.
on 3 March 2014
If I wanted a book in Arabic I'd buy it but no alas I bought it in Russian to have one page of it in full Arabic! Not impressed and not professional
on 28 December 2011
Bought as a Xmas present, recipient was very pleased. Nice colourful and easy to follow layout. Perfect for teaching little ones.
on 20 June 2016
Bought as a work use gift, is as expected and good for purpose
on 17 April 2016