on 26 July 2013
I bought this as an extra birthday present for my 8 years old nephew - and he loves it. I read it from cover to cover before even giving it to him. Fabulous pictures, full of interesting and factual information - and very easy for an 8 eight years old to understand.
on 12 January 2013
Great value for money! My 12 year old son was given this book as a stocking filler, and he really liked it. He thought is was funny! The pictures are great and there are also some interesting facts in the book, which is unusual in this kind of kids book.
on 15 June 2016
Really good copy... My daughter loves this book, she just keeps reading it over and over - she is 5. Everyone who visits my house has been subjected to every weird animal (although they aren't all weird) within its pages...
on 14 December 2016
I love the pictures and the book is great for my nature loving step daughter BUT it was really small! I wasn't expecting it to be so small for the price but its still a good laugh of a book.
on 11 April 2014
Great little book full of information and fun facts. Bought as a Christmas gift and my partner really enjoyed reading it. He'd never even heard of some of the creatures. Really interesting.
on 22 April 2014
Interesting little book. Brought this for my son to take into school on world book day. He went as Steve Irwin. He's 7 and enjoyed the book and showing his friends the very weird stuff !
on 2 November 2011
Just ordered this for Christmas and I'm sure my family will love it. It's full of weird and wonderful creatures with great photography to go with them. Highly recommended.
on 8 November 2011
Bought for my 9 year old Grandson for Xmas. It arrived very promptly and was just as shown. I am sure my Grandson will enjoy all the funny animals in this book.
on 18 November 2013
Very interesting animals, which will intrigue children. Lovely, colourful illustration. Good descriptions of the wonderful animals. A great little book!
on 29 March 2014
Interesting and definitely weird.
Wouldn't keep an older child amused for very long but younger ones maybe.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.