Customer reviews

on 27 January 2015
Kids love these - cheaper than the magazine at £3.95 as last for weeks
on 21 January 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 August 2011
I brought this comic from the used goods on amazon. I was a bit unsure as to what to expect, but was very pleased with the overall quality and condition it arrived in.
Delivery was quick, which was great as I order it for my little sister's birthday. It arrived in plenty of time.
She is enjoying reading it very much!
on 2 January 2017
Arrived on time and in good nic! My son is over the moon!
on 2 October 2014
I bought this as a used comic and I must say it was in excellent condition. My son was really pleased with it and it didn't take long to arrive.
on 20 November 2007
Great buy of all your favourite comics by the wonderful Matt Groening. This is a great buy for any simpsons fan - it's very cheap as well! what are you waiting for?
on 3 February 2002
This is my second simpsons comic and its great.
If your wondering whether to get this or not..get it.
The comics and graphics are fab.
I dont know how matt does it.
A great buy