Customer reviews

on 29 June 2008
This book is one of the best books you will find on any shelf in your house or in any shop in the world. it is so imaginative the way the author and illustrator puts the reader in a little world of their own, the images are amazing, stunning in fact. and all the features of this book in my opinion do inspire young people to be an explorer when they grow up. and it now reading it infront of their very own eyes inspires them to go ahead and be imaganative. It is so fun and creative as well as a fantastic way to help you kids to learn have fun at the same time and how to be creative. there is so many creative things that are so interesting towards children in this book and to adults, and believe me its not boring! its great to educate your little ones even in a bedtime story or on there own in their own little world they have been dragged into by the stunning features of this sensational book. it dosn't just tugg kids in this book to read it, it naturally persuasive towards childrens by the first letter.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LISTENING TO THIS review
P.S pardon me for spellng mistakes i was in a hurry!
on 9 July 2008
if only I had this book when I was a kid I would have got into adventure and mischief a whole lot earlier in life.

The book is so inspiring, giving you facts and information in pop-ups and lift up flaps but in the most ingenious of ways.

There's even a game you can play where you try and race to the pole and back but hey don't forget to pick up your rations on the way back or you lose! The spinner for the game is also brilliant.

Tthis is the best book I have ever bought myself. Yep you heard right, I bought it for myself, a 25 year old, and I can honestly say that it's money very worth spent.

So Intrepid Explorer, Goodbye and Goodluck!!
on 5 February 2013
Book arrived very quickly. Is great quality and very well written, with sections that open out and pockets with secret letters inside ... I love it, but must hand it over to my nephew!
on 2 March 2013
Great book, with pop ups, envelopes to open and much more. Each page is a delight. A must have for the 'would be' explorer.
on 6 April 2013
Lots of letters, booklets, lift the flaps- great fun with lots of great illustrations. Just fab, the kids love it
on 29 January 2015
Prompt delivery. Goods as advertised.
on 19 December 2014