Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2016
I think that it is slight tops Finn and Jake but a tricky call.
Wish that they would do more.
on 25 April 2015
Good shipment, as a student I got the quick prime delivery and came when expected. The book itself is awesome, any lover of the Adventure Time comics should like this too. It's longer than the AT comics I have had before and it's nice having a different author & artist deliver it to the same outstanding value. It's a little girly, pink and bows, sort of reminded my of Natasha's Bee and Puppycat with Sailor Moon influence. MATHEMATICAL!
on 18 November 2013
Highly entertaining. This product was in excellent condition when it arrived and arrived on time too. Love both the spin-off and the original. Great buy
on 30 December 2013
I really enjoyed reading it, although it is a bit short. I love the fact that it has all the different covers of the comics at the back (I didn't know there were so many). A really colourful and fun book, just like the cartoons.
on 31 December 2013
The item was dispatched quickly and arrived to me just a couple of days and the book was everything i could hope for being a die-hard fan of Adventure Time like I am. <3
on 19 December 2013
I love adventure time and i am so happy that Fionna & Cake got there own Graphic novel/comic series. Although i got through it very quick it never gets old when it comes to re-reading. I loved both the main and short stories and it definitely got me wanting more.
The product arrived in good condition and earlier then i was expecting, so really happy with the service as well.
on 28 May 2015
Perfect condition and arrived super quickly.
I love stories about Fionna and Cake and this one is super entertaining. Especially that Flame Princess is my favorite Princess from Ooo and here we have whole story how Fionna and Flame Prince met for the very first time!
on 7 September 2014
Fiona and Cake are my favourite Adventure Time stories and this is so funny! The different relationships in this gender swap volume are very entertaining. Also love the extras at the back. Loved it
on 26 January 2014
The artwork and book itself are great but I found the story to be weaker then other instalments. Not my favourite of all the AT books I have.
on 4 May 2016
It was rly awesome cus Natasha allegri's art is super cute
I definitely think she should animate some parts of the show more