on 4 September 2014
I cannot recommend this book enough to any woman who dreams of having a space of her own. Whether you can actually achieve it, or only dream of it at this point in your life, you will adore this book. Every single shed is a work of art in it's own right. The book is beautifully put together with lovely narrative and amazing pictures. You will work out which one should be your design and then you can dream about having it. It would make an incredible gift. A lovely coffee table book. I keep it under my own coffee table right in front of where I sit so I can dip into it regularly. I adore it. Buy it for yourself or someone else but please just buy it :)
on 30 April 2015
I bought this book for myself-hoping to get my own shed. It's inspirational! I love the artwork & writing. The only criticism would be every time 'garden' is mentioned it has the word (yard) in brackets! I know it's for another market; but it is infuritating, otherwise its a book I keep returning to again & again!
on 2 April 2018
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is having a summerhouse built very soon to inspire her. She was pleased because the photographs are fabulous!
on 9 February 2016
This was a gift to a daughter moving to her first property and was at once a source of amusement and laughter amongst colleagues, but later a source of practical ideas for her own retreat at the bottom of the garden!
on 14 September 2017
Interesting book, I want my own shed.
on 16 April 2017
Every woman should have at least one shed ! Still working towards mine, but at the moment still have to share a small summerhouse with my husband (not when he is in it though!) Gill Heriz's other book , "A Woman's Huts & Hideaways" is just as enjoyable, Great books to dip into.
on 1 September 2014
Every woman should have one. This book is great!!!
on 12 October 2015
I bought 2 different books based on this idea and neither really inspired me. Not sure what i was expecting.
on 9 November 2015
It gave me some nice idea's as i'm moving soon and my new shed will be my art's and craft's space thank-you.
on 29 July 2016
Recently retired and looking to buy a shed. So many ideas for so many uses. I now think I'll need two! Fab pictures and tips.