on 31 March 2016
I'm sorry to say it but this was a waste of money – the 'upcycling' is so basic and childish it's worse than an old episode of Blue Peter – I wouldn't have been surprised to see items made from egg boxes and yoghurt cartons.There are one or two interesting/quirky ideas but most of them look like old tat. Nice photography though.
on 16 February 2016
I love this book! So did my mum too when I gave it to her for Christmas. Amazing economical ideas. Well worth a read.
on 23 May 2017
Personally I loved this. Full of good clever and intriguing ideas using items that I would have previously thought had little further use. The bedside table to play cooker was a definite winner.
on 13 November 2013
This is a must buy book for all of us who want to add stylish flair to our homes. Elle Laycock's book is beautifully presented and equally importantly to us novices, is exceptionally clear and informative. The ideas suggested are fun to make and, under Elle's guidance, the finished products look professional. I'm working through these, so Elle, please write another book! Absolutely 5 star perfection!
on 19 November 2013
A fantastic book, beautifully put together with fabulous upcycling ideas! A great purchase for anyone who wants to create unique, quirky and individual pieces for their home. What I really like about this book is its clear instructions and layout- even 'upcycling beginners' like myself can follow them! A lovely gift for Christmas to inspire loved ones. When is the second book coming???
on 14 December 2015
Not too bad, not really as much detail as I would have liked but oj
on 4 November 2015
Impressed with it will be trying some of these fabby ideas .
on 21 January 2017
do loves these type of books, i think it was ok but is still packed up re house move 6 months ago
on 24 March 2015
Very good book. Better than a lot on the market at the mo.
on 9 November 2013
This book is amazing- full of genius ideas for giving old items a new lease of life.. The photos are beautiful and instructions very clear and easy to follow. Will be buying more for Christmas presents for friends and family,
Look forward to seeing the next book of ideas!