on 3 May 2014
This is a very interesting book and will be enjoyed by anyone who is a Strictly Come Dancing fan, Craig's books are easy reading and he is very open and honest about his life and family.
on 14 April 2016
Read Craig's first book which I really did enjoy so had to read this one too. Love watching him on tv so I knew I would love to find out more about the person. Good book to read .
on 6 November 2013
Having read and enjoyed Craig's first book I was looking forward to reading this and I wasn't disappointed. He comes over much softer than his Strictly image and I do think he is the best judge and quite fair with his critical remarks. His self deprecating humour comes over well and the fact that he has become firm friends with many past contestants shows a genuine good guy behind the Mr Nasty image.
on 8 February 2014
A good read for fans of Strictly Come Dancing with backstage gossip from the last couple of years' shows and more about what he gets up to between each series.
on 31 December 2014
Enjoyed it from the content point of view hut the writing style was not that of an author; but I guess that's understandable as it's autobiographical.
on 7 March 2014
This is a great follow on from the first book All Balls and Glitter. There are many funny tales and lots of pictures too. I would highly recommend it.
on 29 January 2014
Wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this but pleased to say I did. A bit of an eye opener with regard to his career and personal life. Easy reading
on 31 December 2015
This book takes us through Craig's time on Strictly.
Actually made me think of him as a nicer person than 'Mr Nasty' on the programme.
on 30 March 2014
Very enjoyable, jjust like All Balls and Glitter, Craig Revel Horwood writes a very entertaining book.
A very interesting person.
on 4 December 2014
I didn't particularly like this guy but he has won me over . I admire his work ethic and honesty . It's a funny and interesting book .