Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 23 September 2013
What a truly inspirational story. I have recommended this book to everyone. My son has purchased the kindle edition from you and many friends have purchased the book. I am a lay preacher and have used the story in my services and will again for my Remembrance Day service. Thank you very much.
on 15 July 2013
An amazing story from World War Two, beautifully written and as it proved, a book that is very hard to put down
on 10 August 2013
A most interesting read , proves there are good guys on both sides , i would recommend this book to everyone.
on 5 October 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable read . It goes to show that even in the depths of war , humanity can still survive .
on 30 December 2013
I collect die cast corgi WWII air
planes.
In novembre I was in London and bought the two pains together in one box.
This was the first time I heard about this story and decided to but the book.
a remarkeble story!
on 17 March 2013
An excellent book that unusually, and in a fascinating way, describes the air war over Europe from both sides point of view. Very hard to put down and leaves you wanting to find out more. Only 'downside' was the omission of actual photographs, that I have seen elsewhere, of the incredible damage this aircraft sustained, yet still flew home.
on 16 January 2014
I was told to read this book by my uncle as he thought I would enjoy it. the subject matter isn't what I normally go for in a book, I couldn't put this one down it gripped me from the off. I can't recommend this book enough
on 5 July 2013
Bought for my partner who is into war and planes etc. He is very happy with it. Still reading it.
on 27 October 2013
A higher call takes you through the lives of two pilots of different air forces during WW2. Once you start it's hard to put down this easy to read book. A true story of heroism. Anybody with flying, military lust or just has a big heart will love it.
on 29 July 2016
Excellent book, very hard to put down. If you only ever buy one book make sure it is this one