on 28 January 2015
Bought for my two nieces as their mommys are both huge fans of Downton Abbey. The girls loved it, especially the delightful pictures, and it served as a treat for their moms as well, who giggled at the Downton Abbey parodies.
on 12 January 2017
Just a bit of fun. Parody of Downton.
on 31 March 2014
Bought as a 'joke' present for my friend who is a massive Downton fan, but I think her little girl has added it to her bookshelf now! Very sweet and lighthearted with plenty for children to find / look at in the pictures. I believe you can get the knitting pattern for the mice - I don't knit but if I did I'd buy it!
on 25 August 2016
not quite what I/ expected buut ok thanks
on 18 February 2017
great thank you
on 22 December 2013
Bought one in John Lewis in London then decided I would get more for presents . A beautiful book and I was so lucky to meet the author she was delightful. Can't wait for the sequel !!
on 9 January 2014
Lovely book excellent graphics and Design Just so wish the Knitting pattens were available to make the toys as Granddaughter and her Nanna were very taken with the book
on 31 August 2015
Bought as a gift. Beautiful book for a little girl
on 2 June 2014
Such a cute book, the characters and stoyrlines are so cut and funny! Great for a little bit of fun
on 5 October 2015