on 8 April 2014
Love this book and all its ideas.I have been making hair accessories and brooches for a short while and did seem as if I was running out of ideas.This book has set me off again.
on 19 March 2015
I am happy with my purchase and the service provided.
on 10 March 2014
This book is brilliant for anyone who wants to have a go at creating their own accessories. It's clear and concise with great pictures! I bought it for my girlfriend and she can't believe how easy it is, now she makes all sorts for her friends xmas and birthday presents. It's a great value for money, I Definitely recommend it.
on 14 March 2014
This is a smashing book with lots of inspiration for small brooch projects. I love the ideas in there and will get a lot of pleasure making these. Arrived quickly and great price.
on 21 March 2014
Bought the book for a birthday gift, don't think the recipient will be disappointed. Wanted to keep it, think I may need to buy another for me!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 29 March 2014
Part of the Twenty to Make series, this book concentrates on corsages, brooches and fabric badges. I particularly like the bird badge, snail badge and the bird brooch. The projects are good and will inspire other ideas. There is a techniques and a how to page and then each project is shown on two pages with clear instructions and photographs.
VINE VOICEon 6 April 2014
These 20 to make books are excellent value for money. For me this one is a bit basic but for a begineer it would be very useful.
on 27 July 2014
I've had the opportunity too look at the book only, but can't wait to try and create some beautiful broaches, you are only limited by your own imagination and therefore there is some exciting crafting times ahead, thank you Alex.
on 30 May 2014
I thought the little book was good but I had done some of the examples before from magazines I had bought previously. There were still brooches which were new to me and it is very good value for money.
on 28 May 2014
My sister and rate this book highly, Plenty of different choices to choose from or give you different idea's easy to take with you