Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 12 August 2015
I'm so pleased I bought this book. I'm a beginner to cake decorating and this is the best book for easy decorating that I have found. The designs are all lovely and simple but professional looking, and suitable for lots of occasions. The instructions are very clear and I like the photographed step-by-step instructions which make them easy to follow. Lots of inventive ways to use cutters to decorate cakes. Lots of useful information at the beginning e.g. about tools and equipment and covering cakes. The only thing that could have improved this would be a couple of recipes for basic cakes to make to be included.
on 13 October 2015
Brilliant ideas in this book! I'm useless at modelling with fondant so it was great to see all the ideas in this book for decorating cakes using cutters! I kept looking at the photos thinking " why didn't I try that before?" . Makes decorating a cake a lot less scary!
on 25 August 2014
This looks a really beautiful and useful book. Cannot say much more as it is going to be a Christmas present for a friend.
on 9 April 2018
Great ive tried a few ideas
on 14 October 2014
A must for every cake decorator. Saw one of the designs in a well known cake decorators magazine and I decided to buy it. Very simple yet effective designs. Not every cake needs to be complicated to look nice. Can't wait to start to use it!
on 3 November 2014
As a cake decorator this book helps to enhance my skills, gives you ideas on how to use your cutters in different ways and thus saving money which is always a big plus in my book. Arrived promptly and well packaged.
on 26 August 2014
for the inexperienced this is a very simple way to decorate cakes.
on 4 December 2014
A great book for beginners and for those who just want to get some new ideas in cake decorating. Each design is explained in detail and with pictures for every step. It's probably the best book I've bought so far!!!
on 15 August 2015
fantastic book I used it to help with my Christmas cake last year. easy to follow
on 2 November 2014
This book will come in handy as it does show you how to do all sorts of things,as the title says, using cutters. Was hoping there would be a little more for christmas time.