on 1 February 2014
Oh, my, dear. What a waste of money. Did this person even talk to Mr Hollywood??? All the 'statements' appear to come from quotes from magazine or newspaper articles - repeated ad nauseum to fill up the pages.

Do not waste your money!!
on 12 March 2015
Feels like this was written by someone who's just read a load of press clippings. I bought this as I come from the same town as Paul and thought there may be some backstory / interesting facts. Wikipedia would have been just as useful and probably more entertaining.

I do have a slight admiration that someone has made money out of cobbling this together, but that's about it.
on 23 January 2014
It seems to be written on the back of interviews that Paul has done with magazines and newspapers. I wouldn't recommend it..
on 8 January 2014
did not like it does not offer what it says more about him than cooking waste of money return the book
on 26 September 2013
Bought this because I'm a fan of the Bake Off and read a lot about Paul in the papers. Interesting history about his early career. I didn't realise he had done so much work in hotels and bakeries. Also lots about him going to America and his wife. Worth a read and got it early!
on 12 April 2015
well pleased ! like it was hot off the press
on 6 November 2014
another lovely book from paul