Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 March 2014
I've never taken so long to read a book than I did with this one. I really think all three books could have been condensed into two books as nothing much happened in this book.

I didn't enjoy this trilogy. I didn't like the style of writing, nor where the story went. Some things that could have been expanded on, weren't and other things that were normal day to day things were explained in great detail.

I felt disappointed that I didn't like the trilogy, as the premise of the story was the kind of story I usually enjoy reading. Sadly this book didn't do it for me.
on 29 November 2013
All three books are brilliant sad that it's finished I wanted more although I am glad all three books are out May read again one after each other so you don't forget anything I think they will be even better read together stayed up till 2 o'clock reading this one if I had not been reading the same page over and over because I was falling asleep I would have read it in one go recommend the three books are fantastic
on 7 February 2014
I'd expected much more of a storyline for the third book in the trilogy: so much more could have been made of it since the scene had been set in books 1 and 2 for some potentially gripping sub-plots. I found myself getting quite frustrated - Damien's dialogue is sickly sweet and comes across as totally unrealistic. I appreciate that he may want to look after and protect Kate, but does he really have to carry her everywhere, feed her and dress her? She's supposedly an intelligent woman, but acts most of the time as if she is a petulant child, whose only desire is to have orgasms, all day, every day. I simply wasn't convinced at all. I made it through to the end of the book, expecting something dramatic to bring the story to it's conclusion. There had been so many orgasms throughout all the books, that the least I thought I would get was a climactic ending!!
on 11 December 2013
For me this book was perfect...from the amazing writing...the amazing editing to the beautiful couple that is Dominic & Kate.
They faced what seemed insurmountable trauma at one point in this book which was heartbreaking to read & imagine...however where this book for outshone others is that despite Dominic's reservations initially about relationships he absolutely supported Kate during this time...it didn't tear them apart but made them stronger.
Not at all boring for me, I prefer the final of a trilogy to be more about the growth of the couple rather than lots of angst from outside forces because it is much more realistic this way for me.
Bravo once again...I will forever miss Dominic
on 6 December 2013
This was a fitting end to the series, although I think the author could easily get another book out of this couple. I really enjoyed book 3 and was pleased that the ending was a happy and reassuring one. Kate and Dominic both seemed more mature and happy and the pregnancy loss was handled with great sensitivity. Well done to the author for representing that so well . They still bickered over trivia ( mainly Kate ) but, a fitting conclusion to a rocky and tumultuous love story !
on 3 January 2014
After all their trials and tribulations, Katharine wants to try again for a baby. Dominic, I was aghast, but then I was enthralled. And she got round you as only Katharine can. Well done girl.

This is a really great little series and I do think with how the book ends there is definitely a story line involving Dominics Niece.
on 29 November 2013
My gosh, I cannot describe how much Katherine and Dominic weaved their way into my kindle family.

Loved the attraction and relationship between these both and was engrossed in their story.

Book 3 continues from book 2 -Dominic being welcomed back into Katherine's life and her acceptance of his marriage proposal. This book did not really live up to the drama I was expecting but it was replaced with an emotional story... Get the tissues ready.

Book 2 was explosive for me and by far my favourite in the series as it had it all - hot sex scenes, strong character personalities, sneak peak at Domincs upbringing, expressive emotions and hiccups, book 3 was too lovey dovey for me "I love you,I love you more story" . Don't get me wrong as I was longing for their HEA but it came to easy ( apart from one devastation)

WHAT I LOVED - coming across the spoilers in the book that we were treated with on her facebook fan page, Katherine's Nana and Dominic's relationship with his sister, their pure and utter devotion for each other and their HEA

WHAT I DISLIKED - the AWFUL epilogue - what the hell was that about, it would have been so much better to dedicate it to Dominic and Katherine rather than his brat of a niece.

Not sure if there are plans for a future book focused on her but considering she was only briefly mentioned in this book for like one page it was kind of unfair and off.

Overall I liked it but did not love it - it stayed in 3rd gear all the way through but they did get their HEA - spoiler alert..... Just wish they had a better wedding :)
on 10 January 2014
I really enjoyed this book could not put it down. I love the way how Mr Knight likes to look after his new wife and does not want to hurt her after they lose there first child. He changes into a loving careing husband and will not let any one hurt Katherine. You will have to read this to see what happens.
on 30 December 2013
This was the perfect conclusion to Dominic and Kate's story. Dominic was the crazily attentive partner, spoiling Kate, pandering to her every whim, anticipating her every possible need in the most over the top and expensive ways possible. Kate was seriously spoilt in this story and I was jealous as hell especially when she behaved like a spoilt child (and she did, frequently), but they would spar and bicker before getting over it in their time honored way. Boy there was lots of sex in this - it was pretty much all that happened at first and I was getting concerned that the entire book was going to be one long sex scene but I needn't have worried.
What I really liked in this was that all of the drama and angst came from external sources, their devotion to one another was unwavering and that was lovely to read.
The epilogue was also perfect, setting us up for Nicole 's (Dominic's niece) story at some point soon I hope.
on 8 March 2014
I must admit I had read some of the other review that were negative about this book, however I defiantly disagree and thoroughly enjoyed this conclusion that I felt was perfect for this couple.

This book continues on from book 2 with Kate pregnant and Dominic being super loving towards her with both of them happy for their life ahead. However, a tragic event happens and the two must work together to overcome their loss and regain their happiness.

A great conclusion to the series. I think I liked Kate and Dominic even more in this book than other's and I was glad they got their HEA. I would definitely read more from this author in the future