Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 May 2013
An absolute must read for all of those fly invincible twenty somethings in surf shorts heading to Bali with an empty boom..
A stark lesson in the treachery and duplicity and absolute dishonesty involved when you live in a world inhabited by criminals, and where poverty is rife.
I still couldn't help but like some of the people whose story this is, all human at the end of the day!
Thank you to the author for the amount of work and time invested in this book.
on 26 April 2017
It's extremely rare for me to read a book but I bought this one when I found out it was a sequel to another book I'd read a few years ago. I read it in 2 days, it is a fantastic book.
on 7 February 2013
I love this book! I read the the other two before and I loved those too.Its so gripping and exciting. The characters are really interersting and funny. I almost wish they didn't have to be where they are now but life is all about choices.
I hope there will be another book out soon :) No pressure Kathryn
on 30 May 2013
You learn more about the Bali prison in's and out's and the lives which the rich drug sellers live in this book, which is a follow up from Hotel K.
Enjoyable read while i was on holiday.
on 28 April 2017
Good book
on 10 April 2017
I'm glad I read this after I visited Bali but I realised a lot of connections from the book to my experience whilst there. Things you wouldn't take a second thought about, after reading this book it completely opens your mind. Such a good read!
on 1 June 2017
haven't read it yet!
on 22 April 2017
Well written. Fantastic first hand accounts.
on 31 January 2013
This book is brilliant, it captures you from page 1, the way it is written you feel as though you know every person in the book as a friend, I have to admit that I read it far too quickly, I just wanted to turn each page over to find out what is happening, I finished the book today, but tonight I will start reading it again, just to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I have never ever reread a book straight away, but this one I have got too. I would also like to read another book with a follow up on what happens to these people in the future. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT.
on 11 July 2014
Very clear insight into the world of Bali drug lords and the corruption that exists at every level of law enforcement and the court system. I liked learning about the different characters and their lives. Some were bound to fall. Why? I don't won't to spoilt it so read it for yourself. It is quite a gripping read and a book I found keen to pick up and read again.

I also recommend Hotel K which is written by the same author and it an automatic read for those who want to know what goes on inside. Again very good insight provided. This is about the prison the type of guys featured in "Snowing in Bali" end up in and what type of lives can exist. It is another world!!