on 28 May 2014
I have both Meditation 1, and Meditation 2. The desire is to change as many beliefs as you can, as quick as you can. Although both the meditations follow the same induction (putting you into a state of alpha) the dialogue that follows, timing and pace, and background sound track is different. For me, Meditation 2 is preferred, which changes one belief (48 minutes?). It is absolutely astounding. I found I had to return to the start a dozen times, every time I first used it, with my mind always wanting to wander, (and I think that's the only way you can do it), but my mind eventually managed focus on the words, and seriously, if you follow the understanding of what this is actually doing, and how to do this properly from the book, the results are astonishing. This blows everybook I've ever read in the past 40 years searching, out of the water.

Meditation 1 (with 2 belief changes) seems to have a lot more talking which I found myself having to concentrate on too much. This may be a matter of preference. The back ground music is piano, which, for me, instead of sailing me away, is a bit too distracting (this might just come from my past when my music teacher used to beat me with her piano).

The book and the CD's cost about £20. Consider this to be the greatest investment you will ever make in your life. I am not some self help numpty tlking here, this is real science, neurology, neuroplasticity, epigenetics, and full on psychology here, with a background of qualifications and professional support. Do not hesitate ! I've spent 40 years researching mind, body, perception, reality, what the bleep is this all about? (Watch the film 'What the bleep do we know) and now the entire search, for the present, is over. Rather than go on forever, just invest in this and have your mind blown.
on 20 June 2014
I bought this cd after hearing a radio interview with the author which impressed me a lot.

The core content is very valuable BUT - and it's a very big 'but' the vocal delivery by the author sounds like a person having difficulties reading and speaking one or two words at a time through gritted teeth and then having a pregnant pause before we get the next clue of what he's talking about! For example, we're instructed to put our attention .......in the space.....[THE SPACE WHERE????!!!!]. ..... between .......[BETWEEN WHAT????!!!! AAAAARGH!!!!].... your thighs. Now I'm a daily meditator and use lots of meditation and MBS CDs and find many of them wonderfully useful. I'm well accustomed to lengthy and / or slow-paced meditations, but this CD really reminds you of the value and skill of vocal professionals. It makes Eckhart Tolle's rather clipped delivery on the audiobook of his wonderful book "A New Earth" seem like Richard Burton!
on 16 October 2014
Oh, dear - I closed my eyes, took a couple of deep breaths and... the voice of Joe Dispenza sent me into a fit of giggles. The book is great but I did much better just reading the transcript a couple of times and meditating without the cd! It should really have been recorded by a professional actor. Having said that, it's hard to sit through an hour without some external help, and I'm giving Joe a chance just by listening to the cd in the background while doing some other things. Hope I get used to it but for now it's just a bit of comic relief.
on 24 February 2015
I purchased both this and the 'Meditation 2' at the same time, which on reflection was a mistake. I find there are 2 problems with these meditations which means I just cannot get on with them. The first, as others have mentioned, is the voice. I think Joe Dispenza is trying too hard to put on a 'hypnotic voice', and it just does not work. I watched a recording of one of his seminars and he seems to have a voice well suited to motivational speaking, but not so much for relaxing meditations/hypnosis recordings.

The second problem for me is the recording is just too long for my preference. Meditation 1 is almost an hour long , with meditation 2 closer to 50 minutes. This may be fine for some people who like to listen to longer recordings, particularly experienced meditators. However I tend to find anything over 30 minutes and I start to feel unsettled and uncomfortable.

I think there is some valuable content in there, and I have tried on 3 occasions to come back to it and try again, however it just does not work for me, which is a shame.
on 1 August 2014
Great meditation dvd, it helps to have read the book You Are The Placebo first but can do the meditation while ready also. Really helping me with an issue I have.
on 13 January 2015
I'd recommend this CD to anyone who wants to change/improve their life. It's not just about improving health. It is quite long but for good reason. Taking time out from your busy day to stop, relax, remember and to imagine the life you do want. It's not going to happen unless you take the time out and do it. But Dr Joe takes you on that journey so relax and let him. He reminds you of how powerful your imagination is and to remember to access it. Change your thoughts and beliefs and see the change in your life. I feel more empowered after listening to this and I will keep doing it, for sure.
on 9 August 2014
My order arrived as promised, and is a perfect guided meditation CD for letting go of beliefs and perceptions - I highly recommend it
on 22 October 2014
A good meditation cd is ruined by the awful loud Hay House advertising at the end which jolts you abruptly out of the meditative state.
on 16 October 2015
Guided visualisation very unusual & at first difficult to follow and understand. American accent of guide irritating at onset,but once I became familiar with the content I actually found it very relaxing. The meditation is proving to be very powerful. It won't suit everyone but i'm hoping it will continue to be of help to me. Different from anything else I've ever come across.
on 26 September 2014
Omg sorry to say absolutely awful. To awful to describe! The book brilliant though.