on 6 April 2017
Another good book
on 14 October 2012
Downloaded this book as soon as i knew it was available. After reading and enjoying the first two in the series i was hopeful this would be equally as good. In fact i found it better. Growing closer to the main characters helps i guess. The story is a cracking thrill a minute journey that twists and turns and doesn't dissapoint, right up to the notes at the end! I do hope India and Brandon return very soon.
on 18 February 2014
Thought that reading the reviews that this would be quite good. However, once having gotten into the books they came out to be a "wishy washy" for me and I didn't enjoy them as much as books I have read on similar subjects, not for me....!!!!!
on 5 September 2013
Appears to be a well researched story .Ignore the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes ,not the authors fault. Hope more volumes to follow.
on 10 August 2013
I have been hooked on India Sommers and her adventures since reading Dead Virgins. This one sees the main characters develop really well and although each story stands alone I thoroughly enjoyed the sense that I know the main players and the connections to the previous books has not been lost.

As always with this author easy to read, believable and extraordinary connections to real facts and history without it being in any way heavy or stodgy.

Biggest problem I have is that the next installment is not on the shelf?

Bring it on please Mr Ashman.
on 26 February 2014
Can't wait for the follow on from this mr ashman gets better with every book god quality reading kept me on the edge of my seat
on 9 August 2016
Take the presentation of facts at the end of the book really loosely.

It's an interesting approach at fiction, and there were times the details tied in OK, however, it's like reading a story about connections and theories that have been bandied around on all sorts of fringe online forums/ cringe inducing YouTube videos for years.

Needs more substance. Kinda felt like lazy research - could have encompassed so much more.
on 10 April 2014
I enjoy reading books by Kevin Ashman. This is a really good read with lots of twist and turns, thoroughly enjoyable.
on 21 February 2015
The worst of the three so far! But I enjoyed it - contained the now mandatory sprained ankle and left a cliff hanger of will he won't he? Well done for holding off for so long. And yes I will read the last one.
on 27 January 2015
Yet another fascinating book........gripping, fascinating and extremely interesting. Loved it as I did the ones before in this India Sommers collection....