Customer reviews

The Essential Supernatural: On the Road with Sam and Dean Winchester
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 July 2013
This book was great. The shipping was fast and the book was well protected. I am very pleased with the book and all the stuff that was inside. I am even more pleased with the price, it saved me a lot from the average store price.
One of the best items I have brought off amazon
on 2 June 2013
Bought this for my daughter who is a big Supernatural fan - she adores it - she didnt even know such a book existed and she often can be found leafing through......lots of information is included and hundres of colour pics - a good sized chunky book that seems to hit the spot!
on 21 February 2013
This is the best Supernatural book I have bought so far. There is so much information, free gifts and behind the scene stuff. I suggest every fan should have a copy. Even the front cover is different and the hardback looks like a really old book. awsome.
VINE VOICEon 12 February 2013
Bought this as a present for my wife but love it myself too. Chock full of glossy pictures, episode guides and behind the scenes snippets. As well as the pictures there are various "pull-out" bits such as postcards which are a nice touch.
on 22 July 2014
i asked my mum for this for my birthday I was not expecting it to be this amazing. As a supernatural fan i love this book its got pictures details, fun to read I could not put this book down if you are a supernatural fan you need to buy this book.
on 27 July 2013
Fantastic book of information, titbits of trivia and wonderful images from the TV series. The extras are packed throughout the book and while not a carry-in-your-pocket-size edition it is something to read and look through again and again.
on 15 February 2013
this is a great addition to my supernatural books, fantastic photos, love photocards, maps only problems not much on season 8 and as supernatural has been renewed for season 9 there probably be another version out in another year
on 7 November 2013
This book is far better than I thought it would be. The price really does not take into account the amount of work and detail that has gone in to it. Its a must have for any supernatural fan and the quality is stunning.
on 7 June 2013
Fantastic book, it's packed with photos and articles, list of episodes and fun stuff, such as postcards, maps, "how to" exorcise demons manual and such; very nice design, fun to read!
on 21 September 2014
For Supernatural Fans such as I, no review is needed...
I bought this book for a friend in England who was a new Supernatural
Fan and enjoyed it immensely...I highly recommend...