Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 December 2015
Love this book it is so funny . Lovely nice quick read at bedtime only problem is that you end up reading more as you'll end up so in grossed and want to know what happens next. Would highly recommend it xx
on 12 August 2013
7yr old chose this and I read it aloud to him, then my 9yr old joined followed by 12yr and 14yr olds! All enjoyed the story and illustrations. The book is really well laid out with good line spacing and clear font.
Another in the Barrington Stoke Little Gems series that is proving to be a big hit at school with my older readers. Very funny indeed with a surreal quality to the story telling that really lifts it out of the ordinary. These Little Gems are a brilliant investment if you have reluctant readers or children who want high interest low ability reads to re-engage them with reading as a pleasure. Great fun.
on 25 February 2014
My nearly-7 year old lad read this aloud to me one morning during February half term. He/we laughed our way through it. It is very cleverly written and the storyline is not obvious (or at least it didn't fall the way I expected). At first, as my lad started reading, I was worried about too much emphasis being placed on nightmares, but this is only a starting point and it quickly took a number of speedy twists and turns away from this subject. LOVED the dog. The illustrations are plentiful, very entertaining and caused much amusement. My son had to explain one of the "jokes" to me as I didn't get it at first, so there you are (hoo-mans)! Excellent book, small and very easy to hold. I intend to give this as a birthday present in future. We will definitely be looking out for more Ross Collins in future.
on 26 December 2014
My 7 year old son loved this book. He read it independently in one night as he couldn't put it down. Exactly what a story book should do!!!
on 23 November 2015