on 23 August 2015
If Rachel Patterson had been my teacher at school, I would have passed all my exams with A* Each subject within the book is clearly presented in a friendly and easy to understand way, but the thing I like about it most, is that she encourages you to think for yourself and to 'get out there and give it a go.' Rachel's love for her way of life jumps out of every page and her enthusiasm is infectious.
on 5 January 2016
This is an excellent book that is well written and fun. Rachal writes with excellent knowledge of the subject without taking herself too seriously. It is also nice to find a witchcraft book written byba UK writer. All too often they're American and its of Llewellyn press!
on 18 August 2013
Rachel Patterson brings magic to everyday items. You will never look at your home with the same eyes: she reveals the wonder of the quotidian. Vivid visualisations take you on wonderful journeys and subtly reveal secrets deep inside you in time. A wonderful read!
on 10 June 2016
Good read
on 17 September 2013
I feel good book. Easy to read. Good for a person just becoming interested in the whole genre of witchcraft
on 6 March 2017
I love how this book is written, fab introduction to kitchen witchcraft.
on 16 February 2014
This book is very good for beginners it as a lot of information it is a very slim book, do not be put off by its size. This is a great book to have on your shelf and look at when you need it. :)
on 18 March 2017
fantasic book
on 7 March 2013
This book is like a breath of fresh air. It is written in a style that is both friendly and accessible is crammed full of information. I think it is a great introduction to Kitchen Witchcraft and also a useful reference book for the more experienced. It is so affordable that I have a print copy and one for my kindle, so I can have it with me to refer to wherever I am.
on 21 March 2013
This is a lovely little book which I purchased as kindle edition, but I am now considering buying it as paperback as well having to fill it with many page markers. It is full of information that covers my favourite direction: Simplicity. No pomp, no finger held high, no preaching ... It is simple, accessible and easily integrated into daily life to make it more magical. I can't wait to read more by the author.