Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 January 2013
Planet Nawratek hoves into view and I attempt to connect with the whole through the cloud cover by navigating from one recognisable beacon of thought to another. Its a challenge, for me the distances are great.
A vast panoply of stars, Derrida, Jacobs, Florida, Sennet, Simmel are used to position me in space but also tempt with their gravitational pull, it takes effort not to be distracted by their tangential effect. As the planet glides past I can connect with some of the messages it transmits, others are confusing, challenging, controversial or annoying, but then I think that is the point.
I need to take another orbit to reduce the voids that separate my waypoints of connection, its quite a ride but this planet deserves its place in the firmament and is well worth a visit: "take your protein pill and put your helmet on"