on 6 December 2012
Even if you are not into astrology, you most likely are aware if you know anyone who is a Scorpio. And for some reason, this sign of the zodiac has earned itself a really bad name. At least, that's how it feels like when I talk to other people. However, it only makes it harder to connect with one and understand the person behind the label. And this book can help you do that. From personal experience I can also say that Scorpios are great friends, once you get to know one, if you have the patience to earn their trust.

The book is easy to read and contains all the necessary information if you're completely new to astrology. Containing real life examples and practical advices, it can help you look deeper and make your Scorpio experience a positive one.
on 28 October 2012
I didn't really know much about astrology but found Mary's book on how to trust a Scorpio simple and easy to read. I found that it was laid out clearly and concisely with several diagrams of example astrological charts. It was an easy read which engrossed me in aspects such as houses, associations and difficulties. As a Scorpio, I was surprised at how the book explained 'me'! I found that I was acknowledging nuances which actually weren't peculiar to me but to me as a Scorpion. As a novice I really found the chapter on my ascendant sign quite revealing and insightful, with the Moon chapter also giving me tips on the most appropriate Bach flower remedy to use for support. I am now much better equipped to not only understand myself but also Scorpion's as a whole and additionally have a greater understanding of astrology with a thirst for more!
on 8 February 2015
I'm a fan of Mary's astrology books - they're easy to read and her observations about each sign always makes me chuckle. I was curious about how the Scorpio book would turn out as most of the astrology material that I have read about this sign have not always described them positively. I was pleased to read a balanced account on the Scorpio personality. I have quite a few Scorpios in my life and it was nice to hear that although scorpios can have a tendency towards secrecy or a sharp sting that there's more to them than that.

I would recommend this book if you have a scorpio in your life who you would like to understand!
on 22 April 2015
Hmmm…a little astrology guide to Scorpio, written by a Piscean, claiming that Scorps aint that dangerous… Considering that Pisces is the floppiest sign of the zodiac, I wonder if we can trust the word of this Neptunian native? Besides, I read in reputable sources that Scorpios have Pisceans UNDER TOTAL CONTROL, so everything written by Mary Queen of the English should be taken with a large grain of salt. She's under their Plutonian spell. Also, both the language and the editing of “How to Win the Trust of a Scorpio” is floppy in the extreme, which figures since this is a sequel to Mary's first book, which really was titled “How to Survive a Pisces”. The facts in this slender book are astrologically correct as far as they go, but how far (or deep) they *do* go, that's the question…
on 3 August 2014
Scorpios - what can be said of them, or indeed in their favour. Scorpio is the alleged sign of Judas Iscariot, which clearly is not a good start. Clinical and ruthless beyond the call of duty, the sting of the Scorpio can indeed be fatal. Mary English takes this strange and mystifying complex of behaviours, and makes a compelling case for understanding in holistic terms, drawing parallels and cross-references from her wide range of studies of individual cases. An excellent read throughout, and one which is de rigeur for those who wish to know more of the darkness that Scorpios often inhabit.
on 3 November 2014
Mary's books are massively helpful in order to understand our birth signs. These books are excellent value and a must read for those who want to know more about astrology