Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 April 2013
Beautifully produced, and really interesting for those who have loved the musical through all its incarnations.

I wouldn't have thought it was really something for those who saw the film and quite enjoyed it; however, I was interested enough in the section on Hugo and the original novel to get a copy of the book and, although it is not exactly light and fluffy reading, I am enjoying it!
on 20 February 2014
Bought for my friend's Christmas present. I bought a second hand one as she said she didn't mind as it's quite expensive but it turned out to be brand new regardless which was great. She loved it and I can't wait to get one for myself.
on 9 October 2014
this was a gift and was extremely well received by the recipient. I was thrilled because the day before I purchased it on Amazon, I saw it in a bookshop at more than twice the price. Fabulous book for lovers of the show, and fabulous value
on 16 May 2013
I have been a fan of both the musical and now the film, which I think is amazing. So when this was on special offer I just had to have it. As a companion to both the film and the stage show it is a definite must have and has been read from cover to cover many times. I would say to anyone out there who is also a fan "go on and treat yourself you will not be disappointed".
on 10 March 2013
I got this book for mothers day - what an absolutely beautiful book!! Full of very interesting trivia about the production and full of lovely photographs. Also as a bonus are the envelopes on certain pages with costume designs, set designs and posters from the past productions.

I throughly enjoyed it, and would recommed it to anyone who has seen Les Mis either in the West End or at the cinema.

PS - Sunday dinner was very late as I was too busy reading, and not cooking!!!!
on 31 March 2013
I didn't really know what to expect with this book but I'm glad I ordered it. It is full of fantastic photo's and lots of hidden artifacts in various pockets throughout the book. If you are a Les Mis fan I would definely recomend buying it.
on 3 March 2013
Really enjoyed this book lots of interesting information about the work that went into the production of this wonderful film
on 25 March 2013
I had to send the first book back for a replacement as the cover was damaged in the post. I think larger packaging would protect it better. Also I had to pay over £5 to send it back and only £2.75 was refunded by Amazon.
Apart from this, I love the book, and the little treasures in the envelopes are a added bonus and a surprise. Although some might feel they are somewhat of a gimmick and would prefer a book, to be just a book.
Anyone who loves "Les Miserables" will find this a nice addition to their collection. I feel the original cost may be too high though, and the Amazon charge is a more fitting price.
on 31 March 2013
This is just wonderful, more than a book really, more like a photograph album. I love the envelopes throughout containing memorabilia from shows gone by. I treated myself, but this would make a fabulous present for someone who enjoys the great musical, Les Miserables, as much as I do.
on 2 March 2013
This book is a must for any fan of the worlds longest running musical. covers everything from the author of the book the show was based on through to the chart topping blockbuster movie.

It also includes some stunnng extras like posters costume design artwork as well as stunning photographs