on 25 June 2017
I'm a massive Eminem fan and I don't think this book was as good as it could of been. Most of the time it just tells you lyrics in the song and describes each song and if your a massive em fan you know them all already. I think it could have had more stories and facts about each song but it doesn't so it could have been a lot better. I'm a massive relapse fan and was lookin forward to reading about the feelings behind the songs and that part of his life but the book was very brief at that point. There arnt many stories in this book so I think the title of the book is a bit misleading.
Great
on 30 August 2009
My son has enjoyed this tome immensley(?)Learnt a lot and got me listening to Eninem music on our trip around Canada.
on 7 November 2003
David stubbs really brings out the real Slim shady through this book. Every inch of Ems life has been recorded from the incidents involving kim to how he became one of the best rappers ever this world has seen. Eminem fans alert! A must for the collection.
on 21 December 2003
I found the book alot more better for information on the songs, with it satisifing, Even if u havent got all of eminem albums an i mean right from the beginning, Like "infinte", "the slim shady EP" and "off the wall" this book will give u an insight to the thoughts/feelings and meaninsg behind each and every song eminem has recorder. It's also updated to 8 mile and shall tell u about the 8 mile album, has some nice pictures and a great present/read for any eminem fan. I found this one alot more value than the "angry blonde" wrote by the man himself. You wont be disappiont if u are a eminem fan even if your not a eminem fan, u will get loads and loads of info if your a slight bit intrested. Go and buy it immediatley... Wiorth your Buy!!!!
on 3 November 2016
bought as a present, but i am sure my son will love it. the book is very well set out and looks easy to follow.
on 8 January 2014
Bought as a present for my daughter, she is a big fan and was extremely happy with this book ,excellent.
on 8 January 2015
Great book, lots of detail and lots of photos my 15 year old daughter loved it
on 27 November 2014
Arrived as promised, in good condition
on 20 August 2016
This supplier went the extra mile A*