Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 May 2014
I personally can't stand Katy Price and as a professional writer myself know for a fact that she isn't the author but the person who we either love or hate. The book itself was intended for my daughter who is a fan, and it is on her guidance I leave the feedback. A must read for fans of 'The Pricey'. Well packaged, immaculate as it should have been and delivered on time using Amazon prime. Recommended with confidence.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2016
Want too read all about Katie price? Have unanswered questions you wish you could ask her but can't? Well this book is perfect with details all about her life. Just chill out with a nice cup of tea with this interesting book which is guanteteed too give you mixed emotions, you will laugh and you will cry. Definatly recommend as I have found this book really entertaining and wished I could of had more too read
on 21 June 2017
Enjoyed it
on 19 March 2014
As with all Katie Price's books, this one never fails. She's always honest, and is a good read. I enjoyed it!
on 5 October 2014
You always know with katie price you always get the truth... looking forward to her next book should be interesting ..
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 May 2017
Arrived before it's date very happy thank u book In great condition
on 1 December 2014
Good product
on 12 September 2014
Rubbish!!!
VINE VOICEon 13 January 2014
I hold my hands up and will admit 'Katie Price's autobiography's are my guilty pleasure!' I look forward to each installment of her life, and eagerly read each one to find out all the ups and downs in her life. Excerpts of her books are serialised in the newspapers before the book is released and much is made of her life, but what I get when I read her books is that she is a mum first and foremost who is unlucky in her choice of men and who the press love to follow and report on.

The book starts with her marriage to Alex Reid and details her life until just before the birth of Jett earlier this year. The one thing that I think I found in this book is her bad choice in men - Alex, Leandro and Danny all ended in heartbreak but now she is married to Kieran I hope that he is the one and they are able to live happily ever after.

As I read the book I can hear Katie's voice throughout - it is written how she talks, her quirks are included throughout the book. However alot of what is included has been included in the press and therefore many of the revelations are not explosive and sensational, as they have already been leaked to the press.

Talking about the press, one thing that is evident in this book is that Katie Price is not allowed a private life, there is always someone ready to sell a story or photos to the highest bidder which is very clear throughout the book.

As with all of Katie's autobiographies there are loads of photographs - some glamourous but mostly family snaps, those that aren't shown in the papers, which I love, a chance to see the real Katie Price, who I would love to meet!

This is one of those books that people either love or hate, and I will admit I love it, I really enjoy reading about Katie's life and I will be looking forward to her next installment although I think that it will be sometime before the next comes out.
on 17 November 2013
Love or hate Katie Price (I am firmly in the former camp) you cannot but admire a self made millionairess who has become a household name, claimed the colour pink and eaten kangaroo testicles. Her work on behalf of disabled children and staunch defence of minorities groups is also to be applauded. This book is as readable as all the others and I did enjoy it, but I felt a little cheated as much of the content had already appeared in the celebrity magazines. It was also a shame that the Kindle version doesn't have the pictures.