Customer reviews

Kisses from Katie
Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 October 2017
Absolutely love this book! So inspired and provoked by the way that Katie lives her life! Especially love it because I would like to go to Africa one day, so I read it and just wanted to be beamed there that day!
on 16 December 2016
This is far and away the best book I have read this year. It tells the story of a young girl who feels Gods call to serve Him in Africa.

Her love for the Lord and for the children she works among shines through on every page, highly recommended.
on 4 July 2016
I bought this for my Nan for her birthday, she is a strict Christian. It's hard to find suitable books, that don't go off into violence or lust, this one for the bill. Both her and my grandad have now read it, and rave about what an amazing book it was!
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2014
Probably one of the best books I have ever read - and I've read hundreds! A pretty young girl from a wealthy background, homecoming queen, class president, boyfriend and a great future assured -gives up everything for the love of Jesus and his leading her to a life in Uganda to care for the poor and sick orphans. It's a book every one should read, whether Chrisian or not.
on 21 March 2017
Truly inspirational book. Amazing you lady. Amazing life.
on 4 February 2018
Bought this book after reading the last book, just as inspiring, very moving, AMAZING LADY💖
on 28 October 2013
Excellent!!! Nice thick chunky book for the price. A very enjoyable read as I enjoy the links with Uganda, Africa.
on 14 February 2018
I found this book an inspiration. A young girl wanting to help the very poor children in Uganda and showing God's love at the same time. An amazing young lady.
on 5 June 2014
Bought this for my niece following advice during a sermon. Katie is truly inspiring for any young person unsure what The Lord has planned for them or for those who want to evangelise abroad. Truly blessed lady, my niece is really enjoying the book.
on 14 October 2015
Got this for my friend as a gift as she really admires Katie Davis and she said the book is amazing!