on 8 June 2014
Amazing!! Had me laughing out loud throughout the whole book, it really was fab! Would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to read something a bit different with plenty of humour!
on 8 May 2014
This book is hilarious and still at times can be touching (but mostly hilarious) At one point I could read no further as I was crying with laughter.
Buy it, you won't regret it.
on 10 June 2014
I sit in the drs surgery waiting room reading this and can't help but laugh out loud - a cheeky book to help cheer you up on a dull day. I pick it up when i need a giggle
on 2 February 2014
A wonderful silver parody, a cross between grumpy old women and ladies of letters. Am really looking forward to being old if I can have as much fun as these two.
on 2 February 2014
I follow this account on twitter, so some of the content wasn't a complete surprise! A great Christmas stocking-filler; my daughter and I exchanged copies!
on 5 February 2014
An enjoyable read. It also made me think - 2 people can have the same experiences and see it totally differently! I hope I'm more Bridget than Joan!
on 24 January 2014
Best lighthearted read I've had in years. So many laugh out loud moments, I enjoyed it so much I bought a copy for my best friend for her birthday.
on 26 March 2014
Very funny couldn't put it down.....
Best book I've read in a while would recommend it to anyone it's funny, light hearted it's a must read.
on 18 March 2014
although not laugh out loud stuff but was still quite amusing and an easy read. Light hearted stuff wouldn't have paid full price for it though
on 23 January 2014
Laughed so much it hurt. So pleased I only read it at home where I couldn't embarrass myself! Great feel good book recommend it whole heartedly.