on 26 August 2014
Excellent written book explaining a new concept in how to exercise to improve your well being. The use of examples of the authors and colleagues experiences is incredibly insightful, bringing a pragmatic and objective overview as to adopting this approach to fitness and your diet can improve your fitness and enhance your quality of life.

I enjoyed the book so much, I immediately ordered the accompanying Fast Diet!
on 10 August 2016
I have now read Michael Mosley's Fast Diet, Blood Sugar Diet, and Fast Excersise and am hooked! Cannot recommend these life style changes enough. Books are very easy to read, even the 'sciency' bits, and having followed the advice, I have so far lost 2.5 stone and am much fitter!
on 25 September 2017
Really enjoyed this one. It's easy to read and provides and alternative view of exercise away from the usual hours of boring cardio. Definitely something I'll be experimenting with in the future.
on 31 August 2017
A very insightful book! Have I been doing it the wrong way all these years, I suppose only time will tell. Definitely worth reading, even if it only gets you thinking around training regimes in a different way.
on 23 July 2016
Interesting take on exercise and as far I can see should work for whats it intended but will not necessarily suite everybody's needs as everybody exercises to achieve different aims.
on 3 February 2016
Informative and entertaining book - it has certainly made exercise more realistic/achievable for me.
on 1 March 2014
this book complements the other "fast" series by Michael Moseley, as a personal trainer I have used it for clients whose lifestyle makes it hard to commit to regular periods of exercise that take up to or more than an hour to complete.
on 28 July 2015
Interesting book. A bit laboured. I guess the main premise could be written up on 2 sheets of A4 paper. For me the science (padding) behind the book was useful. Have I done anything about it yet....? ... well, er, not quite.
on 30 March 2016
I'm only a little way through this book but so far I am very impressed. If it turns out to be half as good as Michael Mosley's book on reversing diabetes then I'm on to another winner.
on 14 May 2015
More rubbish from the people who tried to poison us with the Fast Recipe book. If you are fit already then this would be great for you but then again if you are fit you don't need it. This is just money making from a fad diet IMO.