Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 November 2014
I love all the 'fast' books and this one is not a disappointment! The information is extensive and easy to read and follow and it has inspired me to try the fast cycling! It works a treat!
on 4 September 2014
The first part of the book is good. I liked the science section where the effectiveness of fast exercise is given. But once reading about the exercises there are large questions raised. There is nothing given on progressing from beginners to advanced - You are on your own! And why are we told to get an elevator back down to the ground floor after sprinting up the steps? Wouldn't this cause blood pooling? Bad advice and actually very dangerous. For this reason I have to give a 1.5 star rating.
on 24 February 2014
I would recomend this book to EVERONE! we all lead busy lives, you can trust Michael Mosely that it does what it says on the tin. He always practices what he preaches. It wont kill you.
on 11 February 2014
Very easy reading, clear and concise.

Provided me with all the information I needed to start the diet and it interesting to read about the research and results behind the diet.
on 1 October 2016
Very good read with lots of science based information and charts / recommendations to chart your progress. Can be used in conjunction with 5:2 diet book by same author.
Recommended
on 30 March 2016
I'm only a little way through this book but so far I am very impressed. If it turns out to be half as good as Michael Mosley's book on reversing diabetes then I'm on to another winner.
on 9 February 2015
I think I should have stuck to just buying the diet book. A lot of research has gone into this and I think, for me, I a brief outline and straight to the crux of things would be better
on 23 July 2016
Interesting take on exercise and as far I can see should work for whats it intended but will not necessarily suite everybody's needs as everybody exercises to achieve different aims.
on 8 February 2014
An excellent book for all of us middle aged, overweight exercise resisting couch potatoes. Brings a healthier lifestyle within one's grasp.
Very fast delivery of book as well!
on 8 September 2014
Fast Exercise
I am only halfway through the book but so far have enjoyed reading it and I think the information it contains will be very useful once I put it all into practice.