Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 4 November 2010
I got this book about a week ago. I have been looking for a book about Graphic Design in Fashion for such a long time. While there are a few books on the subject, I have always been pretty disappointed. But I am pleasantly surprised about this book. It shows a variety of different design ideas for the Fashion world and lots of new studios I have not heard of. It definitely opened up my mind to a new world of ideas and is a great source of inspiration. As a Graphic Designer it is great to have a flick through when you feel you hit a brick wall.
on 18 November 2010
I'm a graphic designer specializing in fashion and am always on the lookout for inspiration.
I found it with this book. Lots of great examples on typography, photography, press packs, look books etc.
It's really up to date and full of ideas to inspire and excite the creative mind, also, it's beautifully designed with a fab bit of de-bossing on the cover!
on 26 September 2013
Graphic design for fashion is an amazing and this book shows it. Great examples of the two coming together with interesting information about each project.
on 10 December 2013
love this book the cover is really nice and the information is great inside! great buy would recommend for price!
on 14 January 2015
Nice book, just did not know it was THAT MINI :)
on 17 August 2013