Customer reviews

NLP for Business Success: How to Get Better Results Faster at Work
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 November 2013
As an MD of a business, this book has proved invaluable for me. Illustrating simple and effective techniques to improving performance and results of our business through our people - fast.

Whether you have previous exposure to NLP or not, this book provides the solutions to transform your business using easy practical techniques.

Highly recommend it.
on 3 April 2014
An amazing book! The ideas and direction provided in this publication have changed the way I approach 90% of my day to day tasks. Having spent many years setting goals and not achieving them, this new approach enables me to be confident at the outset that I will achieve those goals. Thinking of an organisation as a group of individuals really helps me to think about people I meet in a different way. The techniques on 'rapport' are extremely useful. The bonus of course, is that I am able to use the same techniques in my non-working life and they work there too! I recommend this publication to anyone who wishes to achieve business success and indeed success in anything else they wish to achieve in life. Enjoy! B.Williams, Director
on 23 April 2014
Using his normal succinct and sympathetic style, Jeremy Lazarus has provided clarity of thought as to the helpful and unhelpful lenses through which we view the vital business world. Working toward a goal of enhancing a mindset that promotes business success, he sets out the principles of NLP, illustrated with lots of helpful vignettes. Topics include communications, goal-setting,aligning people with business needs, managing inner and external dialogue and understanding our own deeper motivations and those of others. This latter part I found most interesting, linking the world of therapy and business.

Thought provoking and interesting and should soon be found on many business shelves!
on 9 March 2016
This is an impeccably written bible by someone who's clearly a master in his field.

Superbly practical yet written in an inspiring manner, it's engaging, easy to read and its teachings very absorbable.

While the book is ultimately about achieving better results faster, Jeremy Lazarus gives solutions in a clear and concise, easy-to-implement manner, for dealing with potentially complex issues that can arise at work in a number of areas.

NLP for Business Success makes a good read in general and gives golden nuggets that make a huge difference its reader.
on 27 December 2013
This book contains a wide range of strategies which can help you tackle potentially stressful encounters at work - be they interviews, presentations or sales meetings.By focusing on each person's individual make-up, NLP shows how you can select the appropriate use of language and gesture to communicate most effectively with your audience. Although there is plenty of jargon used, each term is clearly explained, and illustrated with practical examples, so that the book never becomes over-theoretical. An excellent handbook to help you improve your communication skills.
on 19 February 2014
NLP is all about application. This practical and easy to follow book takes the tools of NLP and applies them to the business environment. How do we achieve more success in the workplace? How do we set effective goals? How do we build rapport and influence? How do we model success? How do we eliminate ambiguity and communicate effectively? What is the link between our values and our outcomes? This book offers acts as a guide to answer these and many other questions. I highly recommend it.
Steven Payne, NLP Trainer, NLPU Master Trainer, Executive Coach
on 3 November 2015
I found this book at just the right time, I needed my business to be more profitable and less time draining to stop me from burning out. I worked through the book methodically, completing the practical tasks and exersices as I went along. I quickly became aware that in order to achieve better results I needed to change my mindset, define my goals and manage myself in a more productive way. This book played a large part in turning my business into an enjoyable, profitable and rewarding endeavour. I have recommended this book to so many people already.
on 28 April 2014
As an NLP Master Practitioner I've "had to" read a few books on this subject in the past and found many of them to be very dry and technical. How refreshing to come across this book by Jeremy Lazarus. It is easy to read, practical and informative. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who would like to improve their relationship skills, whether at work or in their private lives.
on 19 February 2016
NLP for Business Success by Jeremy Lazarus is a real eye opener. It introduces a wealth of knowledge about what goes on behind the thoughts, actions, difficulties and successes of people and events in the work place. It incorporates aspects of NLP - which is a highly interesting topic and uses these techniques to maximise a successful outcome. The book is well written and there's been obvious consideration gone into making sure it can be easily read and digested, by having 'tips' sections and 'getting the most out of...'.
There's some small exercises in key areas which helps concrete the theory into your mind by creating and practicing small but real scenarios. The book addresses many of the issues that people (like myself) come across on a daily basis and breaks down how and why it occurs and provides powerful tools to enable you to get the outcome that you want!
A great book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Jeremy Lazarus scores highly again with another incisive look at the uses to which NLP can be put. The case histories he uses are highly memorable and relevant to all sorts of business scenarios. It is an excellent managerial reference book which I will be using regularly.