Customer reviews

Grow Your Service Firm
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 September 2012
Really useful book for people running a service firm. We are a carpentry & building business and have found the techniques and advice extremely useful.
on 6 April 2014
This book covers a broad range of strategies for growing a professional services firm. I like that the chapters are short enough that you can read one or two chapters a day and then ponder the questions and challenges during the day. I also like the templates and frameworks and I particularly liked the one for constructing a short pitch which was different to what I have seen before and it works very nicely. In some areas I would have liked a bit more meat in some areas but I guess it’s good to leave your readers wanting more!
on 28 November 2011
 If you're looking to be able to more clearly grow your business, attract the right clients and as a result continue to grow your profits, then I recommend Grow Your Service Firm. Easy to understand, useful, expert knowledge that you can put into immediate action that won't overwhelm you ...click here to find out more about my thoughts on Robert Cravens latest book.
on 18 November 2011
I know I am a big fan of Roberts work, and this books has of course proved to me again why I love him so much (was that a bit gushing Robert), seriously this book is a must read. It starts well and continues.
on 11 April 2012
A Firm is a partnership in which the partners share equally, the risks and the rewards. This book is about Companies